I love to do crafts and have cute handouts and activities for church (and school, and friends, and - well you get the idea). I don't consider myself creative, but often use the help of others' talents. I decided to share what I'm doing for others just like me. It may be a link to where I found something or it might even be something *I* created. Right now I work as a paraprofessional at my kids' elementary - in special ed (autism). I started creating items for my 3rd graders this year and can't wait to share them with you. I am the 1st counselor in YW (first time in YW is this past year). I also have ideas for cub scouts and sunbeams posted, my previous callings.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Monthly School Idea: Bubbles

I haven't had much time to work on the monthly school idea tags (and I went back to work this week getting ready for school to start next week), but I promise to get them up there.  Make sure you use the recess bag the first month and then you can do them in any order you want (or at least in the order I get them made and posted - hehe).

This tag you have seen before when I requested help with the sayings, but I didn't make it available to download.  There are three different bubble sayings to choose from and they each are done in two different colors/fonts. 




Once I get my tags printed and attached to my gifts I'll take pictures and post, but I want to make sure you at least have access to the tags because I know many of you start school before we do (my kids start the day after Labor day).

Here is what their gifts look like.  Boo thought her bubbles were a bit babyish, but I wanted something that wouldn't spill every time they tried to use it.  I found some scented bubbles to go with the container:


Bugs wasn't sure what his classmates would think of bubbles.  These wands make huge bubbles.  I wouldn't mind using them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear your comments. It is great to know that others are reading your blog (to know that your time was well spent) and to know what they think of it. I welcome your ideas, suggestions, comments, questions! Please also consider becoming a follower if you haven't already.